My Debt Free Life: A Tasty Halloween Treat


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






Cookie of the Day Recipe

Do It Yourself (DIY)

Nadine's Story

Words of Wisdom

Cheap / Free Halloween Costumes

Papier Mache Halloween Pumpkin

Decorating for Halloween

Saving for Your Emergency Fund

Halloween Treat

Taking the First Step



Saturday, October 20, 2007
A Tasty Halloween Treat
By Lynn Forgy

A very tasty, not to mention cheap, Halloween twist on an old recipe.

I love Rice Crispy Treats. To make them a Halloween treat, you can add food coloring (orange would be my preference), and if you're really good you can make them into "scary" shapes. I'm not, but I can shape them into individual squares or circles and add a piece of candy corn to each little treat.

*For a "healthier" version, meaning less fat, I use the Fat Free Parkay butter spray with marshmallows, or you can substitute light corn syrup, and just stir in the marshmallows. I'm afraid that for this recipe, I don't measure, I just pour in the butter or corn syrup, throw in some marshmallows, then when it gets "sticky" I add the rice crispies or cornflakes.

Enjoy!
1 Comments:

Sometimes I like putting nuts...(pecans usually)...chopped very fine in with the mix. They taste great!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home