My Debt Free Life: Cyber Monday


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






Pre-Black Friday Thoughts

Financial Links

Black Friday...Continued

Cheap-O Challenge Update

Thanksgiving - What to do with all the leftover tu...

Black Friday

A Word About Surveys

DEBTSMART®: Manipulating the System

National Debt

Life After the Budget



Sunday, November 25, 2007
Cyber Monday
By Lynn Forgy

Black Friday has come and gone, now we're gearing up for Cyber Monday. (I wonder what percentage of employees spend an hour or more of their "work time" shopping online on Cyber Monday?).

I signed up on a website - Ebates.com, and on initial sign up you can receive a gift card for $10 or $5 cash (after a purchase of course). Many online merchants will be offering specials, discounts, free shipping, etc. For example, I get 2-5% cash back (from ebates) when I purchase a DVD series that my daughter has requested for Christmas. Add to that the 15% discount I get from the online merchant, and I have saved approximately $20.

Compare online merchants to find the best deals - if you can use a discount code to get a percentage off, and they offer free shipping or some other deal, you save not only money but the time and gas it would take to drive to a store and buy the item.

Online shopping is a lifesaver for me! I don't waste a lot of time trying to find the perfect gift - instead, everything is right at my fingertips, just waiting for me to find the best deal! Another helpful aspect of online shopping is that I don't overspend (or at least I don't overspend as much as if I was in a store).

If you do shop tomorrow on Cyber Monday, good luck, and Happy Hunting!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home