My Debt Free Life: A Word About Surveys


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






DEBTSMART®: Manipulating the System

National Debt

Life After the Budget

Thanksgiving or Autumn Wreaths

Financial Fitness - A Diet of Sorts

Yard Sale Success Tips

Cheap-O Challenge

Earning extra Holiday cash

Increasing Income

Murphy's law



Friday, November 16, 2007
A Word About Surveys
By Lynn Forgy

Since mid-September, I have been trying my hand at making extra money by completing surveys. I have 4 companies that I regularly do surveys with or read emails, and to date I have made the following:

American Consumer Opinion - $6 (for 1 survey!). I got a check in the mail on Wednesday. I haven't qualified for a great number of the surveys, but $6 is better than what I had before. Sign up now!

Inbox Dollars - $10.68 (you can make more if you buy items from their advertisers, but since I am trying to MAKE money and not spend it, I complete surveys and read the emails for cash). Click on the box below to sign up.



Hit$4Pay - $18.02 Sign up now! All you have to do is read the emails.

Your 2 Cents - $14.00 ($10 of that was made with survey this week). Sign up now!

Other companies that I've signed up with that do not offer cash incentives, but rather you can use the points you've earned to get items (such as bags, cameras, etc.) include: Global Opinion Panel, Lightspeed, and Mindfield.

This is not a get rich quick scheme, but it might be a nice way to make a little extra money to put towards your debt, from the comfort of your own home.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Ohh. I'm going to have to check these links out. If I'm going to be at the computer anyway, I might as well earn a couple of bucks, eh?

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home