My Debt Free Life: I fell off the wagon...


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






The Tithes that Bind

Ways to Get Out of Debt...

What if...

Food Budget

Fat Free Sugar Cookies

Demo for Dollars

Cheap Meals

GRRRR....

Frugal Friday Tip

Drastic Times Call for Drastic Measures



Sunday, January 23, 2011
I fell off the wagon...
By Lynn Forgy

So it's been quite a while since I've written anything, mainly because I've been too busy but also because I've fallen off the wagon. I confess - I used the credit card again, and again...and again.

Prior to my gluttonous activity (using the credit card in December, which I justified by telling myself that I hadn't had a new bedroom outfit since, well, forever), I hadn't used a credit card in 5 1/2 years. The worst part is, I don't feel terribly guilty. I do feel some guilt, and some remorse, but not enough to make me take all of the items back and to hide the card from myself.

My solution? Begin writing/posting again. I need to have some accountability, and if I put it in writing then it's not so easy to deceive myself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home