My Debt Free Life: Your Recipes Wanted


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






Frugal Recipes

Frugality

Extra Income, Part 2

Generating Extra Income

QUESTION OF THE DAY

My Journey to Freedom



Sunday, October 07, 2007
Your Recipes Wanted
In my pursuit of living frugally, at least my attempt at living frugally, I have come up with some creative concoctions in the kitchen. One of my favorites is Leftover Soup (it may sound disgusting, but is quite tasty). I will be posting the most creative recipes I receive through the end of October. Do you have a recipe you would like to share? If so, email me at krista12345_2000@yahoo.com and include your name, city and state so I can give you credit for it. You can also include a link back to your own site.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home