My Debt Free Life: Free Gas Anyone?


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






Frugal Living

Pay Per Post

The Budget Blues

Income Ideas

Pay Per Post

Surveys / Extra Money

The Debt I've Paid

Too Much Month at the End of the Money

Goal Update

Cheap, Quick & Easy Dinners



Saturday, June 14, 2008
Free Gas Anyone?
By Lynn Forgy



OK, by now you must have some idea of how I like to post my many attempts at earning extra money to pay towards my Debt Snowball. I came across a website today, Free Gas Help, where if you meet certain requirements you can apply to have your car "wrapped" or put magnets on it, etc., in order to earn extra money.

The requirements...

- The customer has to drive at least 1,000 miles per month, the vehicle needs to be in good condition, insurance, and more.
- You can view their list of requirements here.

You can also see their list of how much they pay depending upon what type of advertisement you place on your car (door magnet, etc.).

If you meet the requirements...

- You complete the form, mail it in, and see what happens!

*This is on my TO DO LIST for Monday, at least completing the form and mailing it in. I'll post an update once I hear anything or when I get my first check :)

If anyone has any experience with this, please email me or post your comments!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home