My Debt Free Life: Pay Per Post


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






The Budget Blues

Income Ideas

Pay Per Post

Surveys / Extra Money

The Debt I've Paid

Too Much Month at the End of the Money

Goal Update

Cheap, Quick & Easy Dinners

Lessons I've Learned

Calculating Electricity Costs



Friday, June 06, 2008
Pay Per Post
By Lynn Forgy

As many of my readers know, I have been trying for almost a year to dig myself out of debt. I have made a lot of progress during this time, and have a long way to go before I'm completely free.

One of my favorite things is to check out different ways I can make a little extra money to throw towards my debt snowball. In researching how to write my blog many months ago, I kept reading about blogging for dollars and getting paid for blogging. I thought, why not me? After much feet dragging, I finally applied last week and was approved through PayPerPost.com. The process was fairly simple, and I wanted to take this opportunity to blog a little about it.

For me, keeping this blog and updating my readers is a way for me to be held accountable for paying off my debt. I like to post my thoughts, hints, websites I've come across, etc., so that maybe someone else can work their way out of their financial constraints too. To get paid for blogging about something is great - not only do I get to do something that I like, but I get paid for it too and every little bit helps.

With PayPerPost, as a blogger you simply continue what you're doing - but instead of doing it for free, advertisers pay bloggers to give their opinions and thoughts on different topics. That doesn't sound difficult...

I will of course keep you posted about my success, particularly if I get a huge influx of money to throw towards that debt snowball! In the meantime, if you'd like to check the site out for yourself, please Click Here. If you have any feedback, comments, etc., please feel free to email me.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home