My Debt Free Life: Websites Worth Visiting


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Saturday, October 13, 2007
Websites Worth Visiting
By Lynn Forgy

I have quite a few websites that I visit frequently that pertain to saving money and frugal living. One of my new favorites is BookMooch.com. BookMooch is a site dedicated to book lovers - you give away your books that you no longer need or want, and in turn you are able to "mooch" books from others. The only cost to you is shipping your book when someone requests it. I have been able to get really nice books for my daughter this way - books that I could purchase at the store for $4 or $5 each, but instead I am getting them for free!




Another site that I LOVE is HotCouponWorld.com. This site is dedicated to coupons and freebies. I'll admit that I don't use coupons very much at all (I have found that buying the store brand or other generic brand saves more money than using a $.50 coupon for a name brand item). I do, however, get a lot of freebies.




One of my all time favorite sites is Freecycle.org. This is a site for you to give things away and also to get items from your fellow freecyclers...for free! There are groups for counties and cities - so if you're interested you should see what's available near you. I have given away lots of items, and have received bar stools, books, holiday decorations, and much, much more.



Do you have a favorite freebie site to share? Send us an email by clicking the link on the right.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home