My Debt Free Life: Income Update


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






When I Tithe...

A Word to the Wise

Debt Tracker - UPDATE

How to Find Mystery Shopping Companies

Rising Cost of Food

Free Gas Anyone?

Frugal Living

Pay Per Post

The Budget Blues

Income Ideas



Sunday, August 17, 2008
Income Update
By Lynn Forgy

As I said in a recent post, I have decided to take a break from mystery shopping. That means, of course, that I'll have anywhere from $400 to $600 less income per month. Did I mention that my full time job is now part time? (My choice - so I could homeschool my daughter). So now my monthly income will be decreased by about $600-$800 total. I paid off my car last month, so that's one payment I don't have to worry about.

Which leaves the 1 remaining debt (other than the house) from my Debt Snowball - the dreaded STUDENT LOAN. The balance is about $4500 now.

The closer I get to paying my debt off, the more I crave not having to work. I don't mean that I don't want to work, but I don't want to HAVE to work.
1 Comments:

Just stumbled on your blog...wow! just 4500 left--good for you!
We have 2 small carpayments and a 7000 student loan. I just can't wait to see them gone!

Hope homeschooling is going well for you!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home