My Debt Free Life: UPDATE - Debt Tracker


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






Upate on Income/Expenses

Income Update

When I Tithe...

A Word to the Wise

Debt Tracker - UPDATE

How to Find Mystery Shopping Companies

Rising Cost of Food

Free Gas Anyone?

Frugal Living

Pay Per Post



Friday, October 24, 2008
UPDATE - Debt Tracker
By Lynn Forgy

I have been so busy working, that I haven't had time to update the blog. As of today, I have $2499 left to pay on my student loan. I am hopeful that this will be paid of by Christmas. Which means, of course, that I'll be done with Baby Step 2!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home