My Debt Free Life: Frugal Cleaning


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Send Email





UPDATED JAN. 2011:
Baby Emergency Fund $1,000 - Completed December 2010


Personal Loan: $1,400

Credit Card #1: $1,697

Credit Card #2: $800






Frugal Dinner Menu

A Diet of Sorts

Organic?

When I Was Hungry

I Am Not Alone

The New Year and Resolutions

Barney’s Banana Granola Cookies

This was emailed to me by one of the Yahoo Groups ...

COWBOY COOKIE MIX IN A JAR RECIPE

Can It Be Done?



Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Frugal Cleaning
By Lynn Forgy



Last week, I blogged about organic food. This week, it's natural cleaning products - and what's more, it's frugal. While I don't love to clean my house, I do love it when I get done. I have noticed over the past few years that the products I was using seem to be more potent - particularly some of the bathroom cleaning products that have bleach or other strong ingredient. I used a product once that left me coughing for quite a while - the smell was awful, and the fumes were worse. Natural cleaning products use ingredients that you probably already have in your homes (excluding the essential oils, which provide the aroma and sometimes cleaning agent, which I have found to be a little pricey. However, if they last for a while, then you would probably spend less on the oils than you would on several bottles of your favorite "toxic" cleaners). Baking soda, vinegar, and more are natural cleaning products that won't leave you gasping for air.

I have come up with a list of very helpful websites that provide recipes for all the cleaning products you need.

Clean and Green

AromaWeb - great recipes

Care 2 offers helpful hints and tips, as well as recipes

Stretcher.com

Spring Cleaning - the Frugal Way

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home