My Debt Free Life: Organic?


Get Paid to Read Emails

Another Way to Get Paid to Read Emails!

Get Paid for Your Opinion

Search & Win

Subscribe in a reader

PPP Direct



Check out our new YouTube video at the bottom of this page!



Virtual Assistant

Simply Clean

*NEW: 3 Peas In a Pod






Google It!
 




Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Organic?
By Lynn Forgy

I have been hearing quite a bit lately on organic foods - particularly with the scares in the past few months related to tainted food products. Buying organic has become a way of life for a growing group of people.

In my brief research so far on organic, the biggest hindrance I have found is the cost. For a lot of people, paying twice as much for a product will break their budget. My grocery budget is $100 per month, and at this point I buy maybe 5% organic. If I were to go total organic, my grocery budget would have to be twice what it is now if not more. More research on my part is needed to find out what solutions there are relating to keeping it frugal.

This topic is open for discussion - your comments are welcome. Do you have any organic recipes? Tips on where to buy organic? Nutrition facts? Anything and everything related to organic is welcome!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home